Boiler Header Module
Pipe a Hydronic Installation Correctly, Quickly, and Easily
Following manufacturers’ recommendations for proper near-boiler piping is critically important. Our new Boiler Header Module is innovative in a way that heating professionals appreciate. This package takes the guesswork out of compliance with boiler manufacturer' recommendations by combining components that are easy to install, use, and maintain.
- Allows for considerable functionality in a very economical space
- Ensures proper piping for safer installations
- Facilitates quick, clean installation for the heating professional
- Means faster, easier system service once installation is complete
Boiler Header Modules
|HP-BHM-75||0235093||AS-MB FL (0858549), RBFF (0386466), ¾" PIPF-T (0067790)|
|HP-BHM-100||0235094||AS-MB FL (0858549), RBFF (0386466), 1" PIPF-T (0067791)|
|HP-BHM-125||0235095||AS-MB FL (0858549), RBFF (0386466), 1¼" PIPF-T (0067792)|
Boiler Header Module Pro Hydronic Packages
|HP-30PRO-P100||0235098||HP-BHM-100, ETX-30 (0066606), B911S-M3 (0386462)|
|HP-30PRO-P125||0235099||HP-BHM-125, ETX-30 (0066606), B911S-M3 (0386462)|
Pro Hydronic Packages with NPT AS-MB & RBFF
|HP-30PRO-100||0235096||AS-MB 100 (0858547), RBFF (0386466), ETX-30 (0066606), B911S-M3 (0386462)|
|HP-30PRO-125||0235097||AS-MB 125 (0858548), RBFF (0386466), ETX-30 (0066606), B911S-M3 (0386462)|
- Eliminates installation of under-the-counter thermostatic valve
- Advance Thermal Actuator quickly compensates for pressure and temperature fluctuations
- Mixes hot and cold water to deliver tempered water within specified range
- Durable Lead Free* brass body complies with Lead Free* installation requirements
- Copper supplies feature integrated check valves
- Self-contained cartridge installs in minutes, simplifying repairs
- Virtually shuts off hot water flow in the event of cold water failure
- ADA compliant
- ASSE 1070, IAPMO cUPC listed, NSF-6
LavSafe™ simplifies installation while complementing any decor.
From retrofit to new construction, sleek contemporary styling ensures that LavSafe™ will look as beautiful as it works. The solid brass Lead Free* construction of LavSafe™ is chrome-plated to a mirror-like finish for a lifetime of beauty and protection. LavSafe™ may be installed with or without the base plate, with or without the drain pop-up, and with or without longer handles. All configurations are ADA-compliant. LavSafe™ is also available in a gooseneck style, ideal for commercial and institutional facilities.
LavSafe™ complies with state and local plumbing codes for public lavatories
State and local laws governing water temperature control are growing more stringent each year. The 2006 and 2009 International Plumbing Code (IPC) and the 2009 Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC) now reference ASSE 1070 devices for limiting hot water temperature for public restroom applications. The traditional solution for code compliance requires installing two devices at the lavatory, the faucet above the deck and the tempering valve below. LavSafe™ provides an efficient, streamlined solution for compliance in one self-contained, easy-to-install package.
LavSafe™ is environmentally friendly, too.
LavSafe™ is available with a WaterSense®compliant 1.5 GPM aerator option which can save thousands of gallons of water a year, helping projects earn LEED credits.
LavSafe’s precision tempering capabilities also allow boilers to operate at higher temperatures and maintain peak efficiency. That means no wasted energy from fluctuating temperatures. As an added benefit, boilers that maintain 140ºF help kill potentially harmful legionella bacteria in the water.
- Watts Boiler Piping Package Video
Watts Boiler Header Module