Water Connectors Featuring Antimicrobial Protection
Raising the Bar
A connector is a connector is a connector. Or is it? When we set out to build a better connector, we also set out to redefine cleanliness, simplicity and durability in water connection.
Our new flexible water connectors take fastening to the next level. Microban® antimicrobial product protection is infused into the outside of the hose to inhibit the growth of bacteria that can cause stains, odors, and product deterioration. Patented, high-quality swivel nuts are specially designed to discourage the use of tools for installation which can damage the integrity of the product. Lead Free* construction ensures compliance with all state and national plumbing regulations.
- Reduces stains, odors, product deterioration
- Lower cost of ownership
- Installs quickly and securely
- Increased safety & ensures compliance to mandates
Pressure – Temperature
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125psi (8.6 bar)
- Maximum Temperature: 140°F (60°C)
- Body: PVC
- Jacket: Braided with polyester yarn
- Protective Layer: PVC - with Antimicrobial Technology
- Fittings: Composite nuts
- Washer: EPDM
- Microban® Antimicrobial Technology
- Smooth surface, durable Woven PVC construction
- Patented Swivel Nut Technology
- Lead Free* construction
Patented Swivel Nuts
- Our patented swivel nut technology
- Easy-to-grip wings
- Aid in quick tool-less connections
- Discourage the use of tools which can damage the product
Ideal for Multiple Applications
- Home Bath and Kitchen
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Hotel and Hospitality
- Schools and Institutions
- Guards against degradation from bacterial growth
- Built to last, easy to clean
- Easy to grip "wings” — No tools required
- Meets federal and state Lead Free laws
*The wetted surface of these products contacted by consumable water contains less than 0.25 percent of lead by weight.
NOTE:The addition of antimicrobial technology is not designed to protect users from disease causing
microorganisms and should not replace normal cleaning methods or required maintenance. Antimicrobial protection limited to product surface.
MICROBAN is a registered trademark of Microban Products Company.