RV Water Guard Multipurpose Filtration System
11" W x 14½" H x 5½" D
Boats and RVs have a common problem with dirt and sand build-up in their holding tanks, causing premature pump failure, as well as clogged and plugged pipes and drains. The system attaches easily to virtually any incoming water supply line. Watts has the answer with the "RV Water Guard" point-of-entry filtration system.
• Two Stages of Filtration
• 5-micron Sediment Filter Reduces dirt
• Activated Carbon Filter reduces chlorine, bad taste, and odors
• Reduces chlorine, bad tastes, and odors
• Ideal for RVs and Boats
• Connects to cold water fill line with onboard or with hose bibb adapter when refilling holding tank
• Heavy-duty 10-gauge bracket is ideal for high vibration applications
• High flow 1⁄2" ports
To preview and download CAD Drawings for this product, please select a model/size from the list.
Disclaimer: Watts product dimensions in U.S. customary units and metric are approximate and are provided for reference only. For precise measurements, please contact Watts Technical Service. Watts reserves the right to change or modify product design, construction, specifications, or materials without prior notice and without incurring any obligation to make such changes and modifications on Watts products previously or subsequently sold.
Please Note: Watts literature requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.