Please download Flash 8
Our new CinchClamp boldly goes where those other fittings can't - mainly into tight, hard-to-reach spaces. With a unique "tab" design, there is no need to get a tool around the entire fitting. Simply press the tab closed with the CinchTool and the connection is complete.
This design offers a positive mechanical connection, ensuring the WaterPEX is uniformly compressed against the fitting. The ratcheting CinchTool only releases when proper assembly is complete. No guess work is needed to determine if the connection has been properly made.
The unique CinchClamp design makes the new CinchTool dramatically simpler and easier to use. One tool installs all sizes from 3/8" to 1" (5/8" will be arriving late 2004).
Why it's a cinch:
- Ratcheting tool provides easy one-tool assembly.
- Wet and dry-fit capability.
- Final connections take only seconds.
- CinchTool only releases when connection is complete, ensuring a perfect connection.
- No calibration required on the CinchTool.
- Can visually verify whether connection is completed – tab of clamp is ";pinched".
- Connection rated to 160 psi @ 73°F; 100 psi @ 180°F.
- Clamp is an interlocking ring, forming a complete 360° uniform, watertight seal.
- Corrosion resistant, annealed 304 stainless steel(meets ASTM F2098).
- Uses ASTM F1807 brass or ASTM F2159 plastic insert fittings (plastic for potable systems only).
CrimpRing Fitting System
The CrimpRing insert fitting system is the fastest and safest way to permanently install plumbing. If you're already using PEX, but have never tried the CrimpRing, you will be amazed at how much faster it is than the old-style PEX expansion systems. Dry fit the insert fittings for fit and appearance, and then crimp into place in seconds. You can immediately pressure test connections; no need to wait until the next day.
CrimpRing fittings offer:
The Dry Fit Advantage "Rough in" the entire system, check it out for fit and appearance, then crimp each connection for performance.
Quick& Reliable Connections. CrimpRing connections are NSF-listed brass inserts with pure copper fastening rings. When crimped with a simple hand tool, those connections form a fast, reliable, and permanent seal.
Immediate Pressure Testing
After crimping, you can immediately test each fitting...to well over 100 psi. No need to wait for hours for connections to set and seal.