Instant Hot Water Recirculating System with Built-In Timer
Have you ever had to wait for hot water to reach your faucet or shower? Think of how much time and water is wasted every time you do this. Now there is a solution, the Watts Hot Water Recirculating System that provides instant hot water to every faucet or shower in a home when you need it. Stop throwing money down the drain and waiting for your hot water.
This unique product connects easily to existing plumbing.
- Instant hot water to every faucet or shower
- Save up 15,000 gallons of water per year and up to 10% on your water bill
- Easy to install in under one hour
- Maintenance free
- Costs $0.05 a day to operate
- 24-Hour programmable timer actives system only when you need it
- Pump mounts directly onto a water heater with 3/4” connections
- Can be used with all types of pipe
- 10 Foot power cord
- 1/2” thermal bypass valve
- Extremely quiet – no vibrations
How it works
A patented sensor valve opens when the water on the hot water side cools and pushes the cool water back to the water heater.
As the temperature in the hot water line hits 98º the valve closes.
Some homes are designed with multiple hot water loops, one per floor, etc. If one section of the house does not receive hot water, you will need to purchase a Watts Sensor Valve Kit for each loop.
For best results, the valve should be located at the faucet furthest from the water heater in each loop.