New Products - Check out our latest featured products and more!
"Track" Lavatory Carriers
- Can be lagged to floor without setting horizontal arm spacing. Arm Brackets slide along Cross Plate, allowing arms to be horizontally adjusted, and/or offset from center.
- Horizontal and vertical adjustments are completely independent.
- Cross Plate attaches to Uprights with Compression Brackets - no U-bolts!
- Uprights are offset on the foot, and reverse against front or back of the wall cavity.
- Both Leveling Screws and Locking Device adjust and fix from underside of sink. Minor position adjustments can be made without removing the sink.
- Arm Brackets available with 10" extended nipples.
- Easily installed by one person.
- Can save as much as 30 minutes installation time per carrier.
- Less hardware and fewer parts means less missing hardware and fewer missing parts.
- Models available for standard and 27x20 concealed arm installation
- Patent Pending
Please Note: Watts literature requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view.