Excess Flow & Thermal Shutoff Valve
The Dormont SmartSense® safeguards you and your home with its innovative, dual-sensing capabilities. In the event of a gas line rupture, disconnection, or even a fire, SmartSense detects the potential threat and automatically activates itself.
This device includes two primary components:
- Excess Flow Limiting: The plunger limits gas flow in the event of a gas appliance connector rupture or disconnect, helping to protect against a harmful build-up of gas within the home.
- Fire Safe Shutoff: The thermal ring expands to stop the flow of gas when exposed to extremely high temperatures and the valve reaches 350 to 425 F.
- Easy to install by qualified installers and compatible with most residential gas appliances
- Helps protect against potentially life-threatening situations
- Detects and activates in the event of gas line rupture, disconnection, or fire
- For use with Dormont gas appliance connectors
Select a Model
Select options below to identify the UPC, Order Code, and Repair Kit for a specific SmartSense