Rate-of-Flow Control Valve with Pressure Reducing
Series LFF114-2, LFF1114-2 Rate of Flow Control Valve with Pressure Reducing Feature is designed to automatically limit flow rate to a constant, adjustable, maximum, and reduce a fluctuating higher upstream pressure to a constant lower downstream pressure. Flow control throttling action is controlled by an externally mounted modulating Flow Control Pilot, which senses differential pressure across a remote mounted orifice plate (field installed). Pressure reducing throttling action is controlled by a separate Pressure Reducing Control Pilot, which internally senses downstream pressure. In most applications, the Pressure Reducing function will be secondary to the primary Flow Control Function. The Orifice Plate is factory calibrated based upon minimum, maximum, and continuous flow rate requirements.
- Automatically limits flow rate to a constant adjustable maximum
- Orifice Plate is factory calibrated to meet flow rate requirements
- Pressure reducing throttling action is controlled by a separate Pressure Reducing Control Pilot.
- Flow control throttling action is controlled by an externally mounted Flow Control Pilot
- Specification Sheet - Ball Valves
- Specification Sheet - F100 / F1100 Full Port Ductile Iron Single Chamber Basic Valve
- Specification Sheet - LFCP15 Pressure Reducing Pilot
- Specification Sheet - LF60 Flo-Clean Strainer
- Specification Sheet - LF263AP Pressure Reducing Pilot
- Schematic - LFF114-2
- Specification Sheet - LFFC Flow Control
Select a Model
Select options below to identify the UPC, Order Code, and Repair Kit for a specific LFF114-2