Watts 150th Anniversary Sweepstakes Official Rules
Watts 150th Anniversary Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Overview:Watts Regulator Co. (“Sponsor”) will offer a series of separate drawings at different times as part of its 2024 150th Anniversary Celebration (collectively, the “Sweepstakes”). Each drawing is separate. Entry into one drawing is not entry for any other drawing. These Official Rules apply to each separate drawing. Details on the exact dates for any drawing, along with the prize(s) available in that drawing, and any other details will be listed at www.watts.com/150sweepstakes (“Drawing Page”). Be sure to check back regularly to see what is being offered at any given time.
- Eligibility: The drawings are open only to legal residents of the United States or Canada who are 18 years of age or older and employed in the fields of plumbing and heating, water management, water treatment, water distribution, and water conservation, similar plumbing industry services, or electric floor heating. Employees and directors of Sponsor or any of its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, as well as advertising, promotion, and production agencies (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members, and individuals residing in their same household) are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws apply.
- Entry Period: Each drawing will begin and end at the dates and times listed on the Drawing Page for that particular drawing (each an “Entry Period”). All times are measured by Eastern Time (“ET”).Sponsor’s database computer is the official timekeeping device for any drawing.
- How to Enter: To enter, you need to create a free account with Watts Works Online (“WWO”) at https://training.watts.com/login/signup.php?. You then can enter drawings on WWO using Virtual Sweepstakes tickets (“Tickets”), which you can obtain by:
- Completing an eLearning module in WWO, including passing the quiz, which you can take repeatedly until you have achieved a passing score. Upon completion of each module, you will receive 15 Tickets.
- Attending in-person training at a Learning Center. Upon completion of a training session and completing a brief survey in WWO, you will receive 150 Tickets.
- Attending a Lunch & Learn training either in-person or online. Upon completion of a training session and completing a brief survey in WWO, you will receive 75 Tickets.
- Sending a request to [email protected] to receive 15 Tickets. Each such request must be transmitted separately.
Each Ticket can be used for one (1) entry into any drawing during the relevant Entry Period. Upon using a Ticket to enter a drawing, that Ticket will then be deducted from your remaining balance of Tickets and cannot later be reclaimed or reassigned to any other drawing(s). Note that multiple separate drawings, each with its own prize, may run during the same Entry Period. Notwithstanding that fact, entry into each drawing is separate. The winner of each drawing will be selected at random from among all eligible entries for that drawing. You can allocate your Tickets for any drawing(s) you choose, in any amount(s) you choose. Subject to the details on the Drawing Page, the following types of drawings are anticipated to be offered:
- Monthly Prize Drawings: During any month in 2024, there may be one or more drawings, each for a different prize. Each Monthly Prize Drawing is separate. Entry into one Monthly Prize Drawing is not entry into any other drawing even during the same month. Each Monthly Prize Drawing will have its own Drawing Page. The number of Monthly Prize Drawings each month may vary, and there may be zero Monthly Prize Drawings in any given month.
- Quarterly Prize Drawings: During each calendar quarter in 2024, there will be one or more drawings, each for a different prize. Each Quarterly Prize Drawing is separate. Entry into one Quarterly Prize Drawing is not entry into any other drawing even during the same quarter. Each Quarterly Prize Drawing will have its own Drawing Page. The number of Quarterly Prize Drawings each quarter may vary.
- Grand Prize Drawing: One (1) drawing will be held for the Grand Prize, as specified on the Drawing Page (“Grand Prize Drawing”). Entry into the Grand Prize Drawing will be available any time during 2024. Entry into the Grand Prize Drawing is not entry into any other drawing.
- Winner Selection/Notification: The winner in each drawing will be selected at random from among the eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period for that drawing per the “How to Enter” rule above, and will occur within approximately 5 business days after the end of the applicable Entry Period. Each potential winner will be notified promptly after the relevant drawing using contact information in the WWO account associated with the entry. Each potential winner must respond to the initial notification within 72 hours or the prize may be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Failure to comply when requested may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, or has not complied with these Official Rules, or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Limit one (1) Monthly Prize Drawing prize and one (1) Quarterly Prize Drawing prize per person per quarter, regardless of the number of separate Monthly and/or Quarterly Prize Drawings a person may enter during the same month or quarter.
- Prizes/Odds: The prize(s) and value(s) available for any drawing will be listed on the Drawing Page for that drawing. Odds in any drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received for that drawing.
General Prize Conditions: Prizes are non-transferable and no cash equivalent or substitution is offered, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor may substitute a prize of comparable value if any advertised prize becomes unavailable. Allow 4-6 weeks after validation for delivery or arrangement for delivery of prize. Each potential winner (i) is responsible for all federal, state, and/or local taxes imposed as a result of acceptance of the prize and for all costs and expenses not identified above and (ii) may be required to execute a Declaration of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release (“Prize Claim Documents”). If any potential eligible winner is deemed a minor in their place of residence, a parent or legal guardian must sign any Prize Claim Documents on such potential winner’s behalf.
- Additional Rules: Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. No responsibility is assumed for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, incomplete, or illegible entries, all of which are void; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, mobile device, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile device or computer related to or resulting from participating in any drawing.
Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any drawing it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules; and (ii) suspend, modify, or terminate any drawing if Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that malfunction, error, disruption, or damage is impairing or will impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of any drawing. In addition, if for any reason the Sweepstakes, or any part thereof, cannot run as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or any part thereof, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is responsible for or who tampers with the any Sweepstakes process, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, and (if the Sweepstakes is not cancelled) to select the winners from among all eligible entries received prior to the termination or modification. To the extent allowed by applicable law, acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, voice, picture, and/or likeness, in any and all media without restriction of any kind whatsoever, without compensation for promotion purposes to the extent allowed by law.
Background Check: In connection with the Grand Prize Drawing, Sponsor may conduct a background check to confirm any potential winner’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. By entering the Grand Prize Drawing, you agree to cooperate reasonably with any such background check. Failure to cooperate may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If a background check reveals that a potential winner (or guest) has engaged in conduct that could damage the reputation or business of the Sponsor, as determined by Sponsor in its discretion, the potential winner may be disqualified and the Grand Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting.
- Release of Liability: By participating, you release Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, service providers, advertising agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes from any and against any and all injury, loss, or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in any drawing and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use, and/or misuse of the prize, and you agree that these entities are not responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any drawing and/or the awarding of any prize, except as expressly provided in these Official Rules. By participating, you agree that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with any drawing or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any drawing, but in no event attorney’s fees; (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased, and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (iv) these Official Rules and all disputes shall be governed by the internal laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts and waive any objection thereto. For New Jersey Residents: Nothing herein prohibits recovery of damages or attorneys’ fees where required by statute.
- Winner List: For the name of the winner of any drawing(s), available approximately two weeks after the end of the applicable Entry Period, send an email to [email protected] with “Watts 150th Anniversary Sweepstakes” in the subject line. Be sure to specify which drawing(s) (including the prize and time period) you are asking about. All such requests must be received by February 28, 2025.
If you have any questions relating to the Contest you may contact the Sponsor at the following email address: [email protected].
- Sponsor: Watts Regulator Co., 815 Chestnut Street, North Andover, MA 01845-6098 USA.
- For Residents of Canada:
- Any potential winner in any drawing who is a resident of Canada must answer a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, to be administered by telephone at a time specified by Sponsor. Failure to answer skill-testing question correctly in the time provided will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Personally identifiable information you submit in connection with the Sweepstakes will be collected, used, and disclosed only for the purposes of administering the Sweepstakes, prize fulfillment, as you otherwise expressly consent, or as required by law. By entering the Sweepstakes, you consent to such collection, use and disclosure.
Any additional methods to enter a particular drawing, if available, will be described on the Drawing Page for that drawing.
By participating in any drawing, you unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by these Official Rules, the additional details on the Drawing Page for the applicable drawing, and all decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. Any entries for any drawing must be received during the relevant Entry Period. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt. Use of any macro, bot, script, or other automated means to submit entries is prohibited. Each entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the WWO account used to submit the entry. An “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.