- Short lay length for simple and cost-effective installation
- Light weight for trouble-free purchase, shipping, and installation
- Superior check design ensures low head loss during low- and high-flow operations
Where to buy Ames Deringer Backflow Preventers
It's All in the Tech
Dual-action™ Check Modules
The core technology behind Deringer’s superior performance; the patented Dual-action™ check combines all the best features of industry standard poppet checks and swing checks into a single high-performance check module.
• Poppet action during low-flow to resist fouling and provide reliable sealing
• Swing action during high-flow for minimal pressure loss
• Modular for easy removal of complete check from body
• Easily disconnect spring tension for safe check servicing
• Replaceable silicone rubber elastomer disk
True-seal™ Check Modules
Designed to incorporate a poppet only motion during the check stroke, the True-seal™ check valve allows a more consistent pressure loss across the check valve which helps maintain a steady and continual closure of the Relief Valve.
Bow-seal™ Full Access Cover
The patented Bow-seal™ full access cover is preformed to cylindrical shape; making it friendly to high fluid pressure. This allows the cover to be much thinner and lighter than traditional flat covers while still providing full and easy access to Dual-action™ check modules.
• Simple removal
• No sliding seals
• Full access to valve internals
• No cumbersome and heavy couplings