Pressure Sustaining Control Valve with Solenoid (On-Off) and Hydraulic Check
Series LFM116-32, LFM1116-32 Pressure Sustaining and Solenoid (On-Off) Control Valve with Hydraulic Check Feature is designed to permit flow when upstream pressure is above the adjustable setpoint of the control pilot, and throttle toward closed when upstream pressure falls below the adjustable setpoint. It is controlled by a normally closed control pilot designed to: 1) Open (allowing fluid out of the main valve cover chamber) when upstream pressure is above the adjustable setpoint, and, 2) Close (allowing fluid to fill the main valve cover chamber) when upstream pressure is below the adjustable setpoint. An increase in upstream pressure causes the valve to modulate toward an open position. A decrease in upstream pressure causes the valve to modulate toward a closed position.
- Valve acts as an Solenoid On-Off Control Valve as commanded by the solenoid pilot.
- Permits flow when upstream pressure is above the adjustable setpoint of the control pilot
- Body and cover are constructed of strong and durable ductile iron (ASTM A536)
- Simplified and efficient design is easy and economical to maintain
- Specification Sheet - Full Port M100
- Specification Sheet - S2W 2-way solenoids
- Specification Sheet - Ball Valves
- Specification Sheet - LFFC Flow Control
- Schematic - LFM116-32
- Specification Sheet - LF60 Flo-Clean Strainer
- Specification Sheet - LFPV20C Pressure Relief, Sustaining or Backpressure Pilot
Select a Model
Select options below to identify the UPC, Order Code, and Repair Kit for a specific LFM116-32