Digital water mixing system
The IntelliStation digital water mixing system delivers mixed hot water throughout a hot water recirculation loop in commercial and institutional facilities. This digital solution can be integrated into a building automation system (BAS) to allow facilities managers to remotely monitor and control water temperatures. Intelligent control of the water recirculation loop ensures safe, precise, and consistent water temperatures, supports energy conservation, and reduces energy costs.
Size this now with our Selexit sizing tool.
- Temperature and pressure sensors on hot/cold inlets, mixed water outlet, and tempered water
- High-speed actuator stabilizes temperatures within +/- 2°F in accordance with ASSE 1017
- Smart 3.5 in. color touchscreen interface monitors and displays pressure, temperature, and flow/BTU data
- BACnet IP, BACnet MSTP, and Modbus protocols are supported
- Schematic - HydroGuard Water Tempering with ABS, IntelliStation, IntelliStation Jr., PowerStation XP Single and Multi-Valve
- Brochure - IntelliStation, IntelliStation Jr.
- Installation Instructions - IntelliStation - French
- Installation Instructions - IntelliStation
- Specification Sheet - IntelliStation
Select a Model
Select options below to identify the UPC, Order Code, and Repair Kit for a specific IntelliStation
No Products Found
Share this Product
For product-specific approval information, please refer to the product’s specification sheet or ask a Watts representative. For general information regarding any approval certification partners identified in the specification sheet, please visit our certification partners’ websites: