HydroGuard® LFLM490 thermostatic tempering valves are ideal for hot water heaters, providing flow rates as high as 23 gallons per minute. Compact design and Lead Free* brass construction simplify installation and maintenance while ensuring years of dependable service. Unique handle mechanism allows exact temperature selection to be locked-in for added protection. The Series LFLM490 and LFLM490-10 features Powers' advanced paraffin-based actuation technology, integral checks and inlet screens to prevent cross-flow and contamination. The thermostatic element ensures optimal, consistent performance over a wide range of temperatures. The Series LFLM490 & LFLM490-10 are ASSE 1017 listed and CSA B125 certified.
Size this now with our Selexit sizing tool.
- Available union connection models include threaded, sweat, CPVC, PEX, PEX F1960 cold expansion fittings (CEF), Quick-Connect, or w/press
- Available in several sizes and connection types
- Adjustable temperature selection can be locked in for added protection
- Integral checks and screen prevents cross-flow and contamination
- Ideal for hot water heaters with a flow rate up to 23 gallons per minute
- Flyer - Valves with F1960 Cold Expansion Fittings
- Installation Instructions - HydroGuard LFLM490,HydroGuard LFLM495,HydroGuard LM490,HydroGuard LM495 - Quick-Connect Tailpiece Kit
- Installation Instructions - HydroGuard LFLM490,HydroGuard LM490 - English, French, Spanish
- Specification Sheet - HydroGuard LFLM490
Select a Model
Select options below to identify the UPC, Order Code, and Repair Kit for a specific HydroGuard LFLM490
No results found
Share this Product
For product-specific approval information, please refer to the product’s specification sheet or ask a Watts representative. For general information regarding any approval certification partners identified in the specification sheet, please visit our certification partners’ websites: