Series e700 HydroGuard T/P automatically mixes hot and cold water to deliver blended water within a specified range. Using an advanced thermal actuator, the Series e700 quickly compensates for temperature fluctuations induced by water temperature and pressure changes. In the event of cold water failure, the thermostatic motor virtually shuts off the flow of hot water. HydroGuard T/P meets the most stringent performance criteria for temperature and pressure changes, defined by ASSE 1016 (Type T/P).
Featuring heavy, cast-brass construction and an adjustable brass to brass high limit temperature stop, self contained cartridge, corrosion resistant internal component, integral checks, and back to back shallow wall installation capability. All parts of the e700 Series valve are accessible from the front of the valve. All Series e700 valves open in the cold water position to ensure maximum bather safety and comfort.
The accuracy, reliability and water economy of the Series e700 HydroGuard T/P make it preferable for applications that require precise, consistent water control: showers, baths, hospital hydrotherapy and residential areas. All e700 valves meet the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Powerful advanced thermal actuator compensates for both water temperature and pressure fluctuations
- Meets the stringent performance requirements of ASSE 1016
- Automatically mixes hot and cold water to deliver blended water at the preset temperature
- Used in showers, baths, hospital hydrotherapy, and residential areas where precise, consistent water temperature is required
- Brochure - HydroGuard e700
- Brochure - HydroGuard e707
- Installation Instructions - HydroGuard e700
- Installation Instructions - HydroGuard e700 - Cartridge Only
- Installation Instructions - HydroGuard e700 - French
- Installation Instructions - HydroGuard e700 - Upgrade from Biltmore 900
- Maintenance Manual - HydroGuard e700
- Specification Sheet - HydroGuard e700
- Specification Sheet - HydroGuard e700 - French
- Specification Sheet - HydroGuard e700 - Systems
Select a Model
Select options below to identify the UPC, Order Code, and Repair Kit for a specific HydroGuard e700
No results found
Share this Product
For product-specific approval information, please refer to the product’s specification sheet or ask a Watts representative. For general information regarding any approval certification partners identified in the specification sheet, please visit our certification partners’ websites: