IntelliFlow Washing Machine Smart Water Shutoff with Wall Box
The Series A2C-SC-WB IntelliFlow® Washing Machine Smart Water Shutoff senses your washing machine’s current flow and immediately shuts off the water supply if an inlet hose bursts. Simply scan the QR code on your IntelliFlow, follow the prompts to register it online, and connect it to your local WiFi network to enable real-time text and email alerts. This model is the same as the Series A2C-SC, except it comes with a wall box for even easier installation.
The IntelliFlow valve only allows water to flow into the washing machine when electric current indicates the machine is in use, and automatically closes water inlet valves when a water leak is detected. Including an electrical three-prong outlet to receive a washing machine power cable, wall box, leak sensor, a power cord, and a replaceable internal strainer screen. Maximum Pressure: 150psi (10 bar).
A burst washing machine hose can discharge 500 gallons of water in one hour, causing catastrophic damage to customer homes and businesses. Help protect your customers and install peace of mind with IntelliFlow.
- Automated flood detection with real-time text and email alerts
- Easy to install
- Continuously monitors for the presence of water behind a washing machine
- Floor-mounted water leak sensor that automatically shuts off water supply to washer
- Advanced, silent electronic control device for sensing electric current
- Replaceable internal strainer screen
- Optional A-2 IntelliTimer allows use with 220 VAC powered washing machine or combination washer/dryer
Select a Model
Select options below to identify the UPC, Order Code, and Repair Kit for a specific A2C-SC-WB
No results found
Share this Product
For product-specific approval information, please refer to the product’s specification sheet or ask a Watts representative. For general information regarding any approval certification partners identified in the specification sheet, please visit our certification partners’ websites: