Watts Works Learning Program
Our state-of-the-art classrooms staffed with highly-qualified instructors will give you the hands-on training you need to better understand the right product for the job and how to use and maintain it.
Learn from the best:
- Understand how to choose the right product for a job
- Learn how to use and maintain our products correctly
- Achieve valuable accreditation
- Enhance proficiency with plumbing technologies and products
- Mix hands-on industrial lab experience with classroom instruction
In the U.S. and worldwide:
- North Andover, MA
- St. Pauls, NC
- Woodland, CA
- Biassono, Italy
- Dubai, UAE
- Seoul, South Korea
Contact your sales representative for more information on the Watts Works Learning Program.