Double Check Detector Assembly Backflow Preventers
Series 007DCDA Double Check Detector Assembly Backflow Preventers are designed to prevent the backflow of non-health hazard fire protection system substances from being pumped or siphoned into the potable water supply. They incorporate a meter to detect ground leaks and unauthorized illegal taps, greatly reducing annual water expenses. This assembly consists of a compact coated cast iron unibody using ArmorTek™ coating technology for advanced corrosion resistance and a modular check design facilitates easy installation and maintenance. Maximum working pressure is 175 psi (12.06 bar).
The coating on this backflow assembly uses ArmorTek™ technology to resist corrosion due to microbial induced corrosion (MIC) or exposed metal substrate.
- Maximum flow at low pressure drop
- Provide detection point for costly water leaks and illegal taps
- Require no special tools for servicing
- Single cover, top-entry design allows for convenient access for maintenance
- Utilizes advanced ArmorTek coating technology to resist corrosion of internals
- The valve body shall utilize a coating system with built in electrochemical corrosion inhibitor and microbial inhibitor
Select a Model
Select options below to identify the UPC, Order Code, and Repair Kit for a specific 007DCDA
No results found
Share this Product
For product-specific approval information, please refer to the product’s specification sheet or ask a Watts representative. For general information regarding any approval certification partners identified in the specification sheet, please visit our certification partners’ websites: