Series 2000SS Double Check Valve Assembly Backflow Preventers are designed to prevent the backflow of polluted water from entering into the potable water supply. It consists of a compact construction and short lay length, ideal for retrofit installations. This assembly features a lightweight stainless steel body and low head loss.
The OSY-TS model is available with a durable, robust, UL Listed tamper switch that signals when the valve is closed or when the tamper switch is removed from the valve. Connection of the tamper switch wiring to a fire alarm control panel is required.
Series 2000SS is ideal in applications identified by local authorities as non-health hazard. Maximum working pressure is 175 psi (12.06 bar).
- Cam-check assembly provides low head loss
- Short lay length is ideally suited for retrofit installations
- Stainless steel body is half the weight of competitive designs reducing installation and shipping cost
- Stainless steel construction provides long term corrosion protection and maximum strength
- Single top access cover with two-bolt grooved style coupling for ease of maintenance
- No special tools required for servicing
- Compact construction allows for smaller vaults and enclosures
- May be installed in horizontal or vertical “flow up” position (ASSE Only)
- UL Listed tamper switch on the OSY-TS model signals when the valve is closed or when the tamper switch is removed from the valve
Select a Model
Select options below to identify the UPC, Order Code, and Repair Kit for a specific 2000SS
No results found
Share this Product
For product-specific approval information, please refer to the product’s specification sheet (see literature section above) or ask a Watts representative. For general information regarding any approval certification partners identified in the specification sheet, please visit our certification partners’ websites: