Digital mixing valve
The IntelliStation Jr. is the smart mixing valve that keeps you covered and connected. Password protected and configurable on-site, IntelliStation Jr. is easy to install and does not require factory pre-programming, a laptop, or special software to download for commissioning or when making adjustments to the valve. IntelliStation Jr. controls outlet temperature to +/- 2oF of set point in compliance with ASSE 1017. Connectivity to the BAS is standard in both BACnet and Modbus protocols. Temperature setback feature contributes to energy efficiency and savings.
Size this now with our Selexit sizing tool.
- Now available in 1.5” and 2.0” sizes
- Configurable on location. Does not require factory pre-programming, laptop, or special software
- BACnet IP, BACnet MSTP, and Modbus protocols are supported
- 3.5 in. full-color, user-selectable touch screen display
- Programmable set point range 60°F to 180°F for wide range of temperatures
- Brochure - IntelliStation, IntelliStation Jr.
- Specification Sheet - IntelliStation Jr.
- White Paper - Digital Technology
- Installation Instructions - Intellistation Jr. (French)
- Installation Instructions - Intellistation Jr. (Spanish)
- Product Flyer - IntelliStation Jr.
- Specification Sheet - IntelliStation Jr. Wall Mounted Cabinet
- Specification Sheet - IntelliStation Jr. - Pre-piped System
- Installation Instructions - IntelliStation Jr.
Select a Model
Select options below to identify the UPC, Order Code, and Repair Kit for a specific IntelliStation Jr.