The IntelliStation® Jr. with IoT capabilities is a digital mixing valve that allows users to remotely control and monitor tempered water distribution. Achieve safety at a glance with remote visibility on the Watts OnSite mobile and web app. Select your desired outlet water temperature on the controller with its full-color touchscreen display, or from the app. Configurable on-site and easy to install, IntelliStation Jr. doesn't require factory pre-programming, a laptop, or special software when commissioning or making adjustments. It controls the outlet temperature to +/- 2°F of set point in compliance with ASSE 1017. Connectivity to the BAS is standard in both BACnet and Modbus protocols. Temperature setback feature contributes to energy efficiency and savings. The valve also features a high-temperature sanitization mode to help mitigate the risk of waterborne bacteria as part of a user-directed and controlled thermal eradication protocol.
See what you'll save with the Digital Mixing Savings Calculator.
Size this now with our Selexit sizing tool.
- Multi-channel alerts prioritized by safety and potential liability
- Controls water temperature +/- 2 degrees F in accordance with ASSE 1017
- Connects to the Watts OnSite mobile and web app for remote hot water visibility and control
- High-temperature sanitization mode to address waterborne bacteria
- Programmable schedule for temperature setback saves energy
- Brochure - IntelliStation Family of Digital Mixing Solutions
- Installation Instructions - IntelliStation Jr Valve and Actuator Repair Kit
- Installation Instructions - IntelliStation Jr.
- Installation Instructions - Intellistation Jr. (French)
- Installation Instructions - Intellistation Jr. (Spanish)
- Installation Instructions - IntelliStation Jr. IoT Upgrade Kit
- Installation Instructions - IntelliStation Jr. IoT Upgrade Kit (French)
- Installation Instructions - IntelliStation Jr. IoT Upgrade Kit (Spanish)
- Product Flyer - IntelliStation Jr.
- Schematic - IntelliStation Jr.
- Specification Sheet - IntelliStation Jr.
- Specification Sheet - IntelliStation Jr. - Pre-piped System
- Specification Sheet - IntelliStation Jr. (Spanish)
- Specification Sheet - IntelliStation Jr. Wall Mounted Cabinet
- White Paper - Internet of Water – A Powerful Tool for Safety, Conservation, and Efficiency
Select a Model
Select options below to identify the UPC, Order Code, and Repair Kit for a specific IntelliStation Jr.
No results found
Share this Product
For product-specific approval information, please refer to the product’s specification sheet (see literature section above) or ask a Watts representative. For general information regarding any approval certification partners identified in the specification sheet, please visit our certification partners’ websites: