Series C200, C200N Double Check Valve Assembly Backflow Preventers are designed to prevent the backflow of pollutants that are objectionable but not toxic, from entering into the potable water supply. Its compact housing consists of two independently operating tri-link check valves, two shutoff valves, and four test cocks. This assembly features a stainless steel housing and sleeve and is 70% lighter than traditional designs.
The OSY-TS model is available with a durable, robust, UL Listed tamper switch that signals when the valve is closed or when the tamper switch is removed from the valve. Connection of the tamper switch wiring to a fire alarm control panel is required.
Series C200, C200N is designed for non-health hazard applications and may be installed under continuous pressure service to protect against both backpressure and backsiphonage. Maximum working pressure is 175 psi (12.06 bar).
- UL Listed tamper switch on the OSY-TS model signals when the valve is closed or when the tamper switch is removed from the valve
- Patented tri-link check provides low pressure loss
- Can be installed under continuous pressure service and may be subjected to backpressure in nontoxic applications
- Extremely compact design is significantly lighter than traditional designs
- Entire valve body and closure sleeve manufactured from 304 stainless steel
- Brochure - Ames Flow Control For Fire Protection
- Flyer - Ames Colt and Maxim Series
- Flyer - Ames Fire Tamper Switch
- Installation Instruction - TS-OSY Tamper Switch - C200, C300, 2000SS, 3000SS
- Installation Instructions - C200, C300, LFC300
- Sell Sheet - Retrofit-Spool Simple Order Form - C200,C300,C400,C500,LFC300,M200,M400,LFM300,LFM500
- Specification Sheet - C200
- Specification Sheet - Shutoff Valve Options
Select a Model
Select options below to identify the UPC, Order Code, and Repair Kit for a specific C200
No results found
Share this Product
For product-specific approval information, please refer to the product’s specification sheet (see literature section above) or ask a Watts representative. For general information regarding any approval certification partners identified in the specification sheet, please visit our certification partners’ websites: