Discontinued - Replaced By: LF886V-FS
Lead Free* MasterSeries N-Pattern Reduced Pressure Zone Detector Assembly Backflow Preventers (Type-II) - Large Diameter
MasterSeries Lead Free* LF886V reduced pressure zone detector assemblies are specifically designed to protect against possible backpressure and backsiphonage conditions for high hazard (toxic) application in accordance with local governing water utility codes. The LF886V features Lead Free* construction to comply with low lead installation requirements.
Improved with a stainless-steel relief valve seat, this rugged assembly yields greater dependability and extended valve life. Fitted with OSY shutoff valves. Maximum working pressure: 175psi (12.1 bar).
The ductile iron body is fused with ArmorTek™ coating technology to resist corrosion due to microbial induced corrosion (MIC) or exposed metal substrate.
Flood alert feature available with add-on retrofit connection kit, compatible with BMS and cellular communication.
- Utilizes advanced ArmorTek coating technology to build in electrochemical corrosion inhibitor and microbial inhibitor to resist corrosion of internal parts
- Combines the use of a stainless-steel relief valve seat and stainless-steel check components for maximum performance and durability
- Requires no special tools for inline service
- Protects potable water against cross-connection contamination of high hazard (toxic) fluids in water services
- Sizes 2 1/2 to 10 Inch
- Is highly suitable for potable drinking water systems where code mandates protection from backpressure and backsiphonage conditions
- Brochure - ArmorTek Advanced Coating System
- Flyer - MasterSeries Type W/WZ
- Installation Instructions - 880V, LF880V, LF886V, LF880W, LF880WZ, LF886W, LF886WZ
- Installation Instructions - Relief Valve Inner Diaphragm
- Specification Sheet - LF886V
- Specification Sheet - LF886W_WZ
- Specification Sheet - Relief Valve Discharge Rates
Select a Model
Select options below to identify the UPC, Order Code, and Repair Kit for a specific LF886V
No results found
Share this Product
For product-specific approval information, please refer to the product’s specification sheet (see literature section above) or ask a Watts representative. For general information regarding any approval certification partners identified in the specification sheet, please visit our certification partners’ websites: