Discontinued - Replaced By: LF880V-FS
Lead Free* MasterSeries N-Pattern Reduced Pressure Zone Assembly Backflow Preventers - Large Diameter
MasterSeries LF880V Lead Free* reduced pressure zone assemblies help protect against high hazard (toxic) fluids in water services to industrial plants, hospitals, morgues, mortuaries, and chemical plants. Applications expand to irrigation systems, boiler feed, water lines, and other installations requiring maximum protection.
Improved with a stainless-steel relief valve seat, this rugged assembly yields greater dependability and extended valve life. Available with NRS or OSY shutoff valves. Maximum working pressure: 175 psi (12.1 bar).
The ductile iron body is fused with ArmorTek™ coating technology to resist corrosion due to microbial induced corrosion (MIC) or exposed metal substrate.
Flood alert feature available with add-on retrofit connection kit, compatible with BMS and cellular communication.
- Utilizes advanced ArmorTek coating technology to build in electrochemical corrosion inhibitor and microbial inhibitor to resist corrosion of internal parts
- Fulfills the application needs in industrial plants, hospitals, morgues, mortuaries, chemical plants, irrigation systems, boiler feed, water lines, and other installations with exceptional flow characteristics
- Combines the use of a stainless-steel relief valve seat and stainless-steel check components for maximum performance and durability
- Requires no special tools for inline service
- Sizes 2 1/2 to 10 Inch
- Is highly suitable for potable drinking water systems where code mandates protection from backpressure and backsiphonage conditions
- Protects potable water against cross-connection contamination of high hazard (toxic) fluids in water services
- Brochure - ArmorTek Advanced Coating System
- Flyer - MasterSeries Type W/WZ
- Installation Instructions - 880V, LF880V, LF886V, LF880W, LF880WZ, LF886W, LF886WZ
- Installation Instructions - Relief Valve Inner Diaphragm
- Specification Sheet - LF880V
- Specification Sheet - LF880W_WZ
- Specification Sheet - Relief Valve Discharge Rates
Select a Model
Select options below to identify the UPC, Order Code, and Repair Kit for a specific LF880V
No results found
Share this Product
For product-specific approval information, please refer to the product’s specification sheet or ask a Watts representative. For general information regarding any approval certification partners identified in the specification sheet, please visit our certification partners’ websites: